Business intelligence software needs the right architecture.
A unified performance management strategy links reporting, scorecards,
analysis, planning, budgeting, forecasting, and consolidation into
a single unified architecture.
Taking a unified approach to Business Intelligence (BI) software
leverages your investment in data and systems, providing easy-to-use
information that improves decision-making.
BI software must match roles, skill sets, and needs of the business,
such as: regular reports, ad hoc queries, scorecards, dashboards,
and web access.
A solid, enabling information architecture must be designed for
constantly evolving and growing enterprise demands. Systems built
around legacy solutions have less longevity than systems built on
a modern, purpose-built architecture.
A single information-delivery architecture supports a range of
Common characteristics and values of enterprise-scale BI architecture
- Modern Architecture for Long Term Enterprise Value
- Single Open API for Integration and Extensibility
- Leverage Existing Assets for Simplification and ROI
- Broad Access to Enterprise Data
- A Common Business View
- Interoperability of BI Capabilities
- Easy to Deploy
- Scalability and Reliability
- Meets the Information Needs of All Users
Back To Top